for the past 2 days i’ve been making felt flowers for this garland. i am QUITE happy with the way it turned out. my goal was to make something like this, but with felt because i wasn’t in a sewing mood. when i hang it in our new apartment i think i’ll hang it lower and a little bit wider so it frames the bed better.
i ended up making almost 40 flowers in different colors and i only used 15 to make the actual planned garland i went through a bunch of color combinations and ended up with pale pink and gold as my winners. the others were put together into a more random but still awesome garland that i’ll use in our new living room.
tutorial and sources
tomorrow HERE! *****edit : )